Types of trauma:
- Abuse, including sexual, physical, and emotional.
- Being the victim of a crime
- Witnessing or participating in a war
- Being the victim of a natural disaster
- Seeing a loved one die suddenly
- Surviving an accident or fire
- Living through medical traumas
- Victim of a narcissist
Trauma is a response to an intensely stressful event(s) or situations. Traumatic events can happen at any age and have lasting effects on your physical and mental well-being, but healing is possible.